Your planned gifts provide a cornerstone for stability, security and opportunity for years to come.
When you support Habitat Choptank through your estate and long-term financial plans, you automatically join our Cornerstone Society. In addition to the benefit of knowing you are leaving a lasting legacy and ensuring the continuation of our mission, other benefits to you include:
- Welcome Gift - a copy of Our Better Angels, written by Jonathan Reckford, CEO of Habitat for Humanity International.
- Limited edition framed print of original artwork done by a local artist.
- Habitat Choptank Annual Report - we will deliver a copy of the annual report and include your name in the report if you wish.
- Invitation to Annual Donor Celebration, with a pre-reception for Cornerstone Society members.
- Private Briefings and Home Tours – invitations to special sessions on Habitat Choptank’s plans and tours of Habitat homes under construction.
- Knowledge that you are building a legacy and ensuring that later generations have a safe and secure place to call home.
Cornerstone Society Members
John T. Benjamin
Steve and Lin Clineburg
George Dappert and Judy Wixted
Fred and Sally Haller
Royce A. Peabody
J. Thomas and Eleanor Requard
Phoebe C. Reynolds
R. Carmichael Tilghman
Derek John Weatherley
Robert A. and Beverly H. Wolffe